Professional Nanny Series: Getting Hired and Starting A Healthy Working Relationship
Resumes, Getting Hired, Working Agreements, and Building Great Working Relationships from the very start. A Professional Development Pathway Created by Nannies for Nannies.
Getting Hired and Building Great Working Relationships is a professional certification program for nannies. This interactive class covers everything you need to get hired and begin building a great and lasting working relationship with your nanny family. We created the class for aspiring nannies, experienced nannies looking to hone communication skills, and anyone planning to transition to a new nanny family. During this class you will:
- Learn the best tips for getting hired including a checklist of things every nanny should know about nanny compensation and pay.
- Review detailed interviewing tips, including questions you should ask parents and questions parents may ask you.
- Explore ways to write a great resume and receive professional feedback on your resume so that you feel confident about how you’re presenting your skills and experiences to prospective employers.
- Gain access to templates and guidance around setting expectations and creating effective working agreements with your Nanny Family.
- Learn how to schedule and prepare for a performance review.
- Review real-life scenarios and receive instruction on ways to handle difficult situations successfully and professionally.
- Earn a SitterCycle certification credential for your resume!
About the class format:
- More than 5-hours of interactive self-paced online instruction
- Video lessons featuring professional nannies and child development experts
- Interactive quizes
- Email Q&A with expert instructors
- Professional resume review with feedback
- 12-months of 24/7 access to the materials
This class is most appropriate for:
- Nannies and caregivers with 1-3 years of professional nannying experience
- Nannies who have some experience but may want assistance professionally presenting themselves
- Nannies seeking resume and interview help
- Nannies looking for tips on how to set clear expectations through a well drafted working agreement
The class was created by nannies and educators for nannies to help address the specific challenges faced by professional nannies. You will leave this class prepared to tackle these challenges head-on and armed with resources and materials to create great working relationships with the families you work with.
If you are looking to build confidence in your skills or seek support with the business side of the profession, this course is for you!